Connect to your API
If our products don’t have a prebuilt connection, we recommend next to connect to your applications API using our REST API connectors.
Configure your connection with the data that you’re looking to connect with and your API options, and then use eOne’s product interfaces to create your integrations.
- Import JSON file so the connection setup.
- Create REST service definitions or import existing REST definitions for use as a connection.
- Design REST service definitions that access a specific portion of an API or create entries for every endpoint.
- Specify entities and methods to use as a source or destination.
- Export any created REST service definitions for use on other instances.