Ecosystem — Dynamics 365 Business Central
Say goodbye to data siloes and custom code.
Take control of your Dynamics 365 Business Central integration strategy. eOne’s iPaaS give your users the flexibility you need to connect Dynamics 365 Business Central with all your cloud and on-premise apps.
Make better, data-driven decisions. Get results faster.
Create custom integrations with Dynamics 365 Business Central without code
Empower IT teams and users to connect any app to Dynamics 365 Business Central with clicks, not code. Whether it’s CRM integration, expense integration, or file integration, eOne provides flexible options anyone can use to handle their integration requirements.
What you can do:
- Integrate Business Central with your CRM
- Integrate Business Central with your expense management system
- Integrate any file with Business Central
- Synchronize inventory between Business Central and other apps
- Embed Business Central data in CRM and Helpdesk systems
02 API Queries
Build Dynamics 365 Business Central API Queries without code
With eOne’s Query Builder, you can easily gather data from different tables, combine it, and perform calculations. And then use these queries to bring data together for integration or to create reports.
What you can do:
- Create summary calculations by joining tables in Business Central
- Integrate data by using Business Central Queries as a source
- Retrieve data from Business Central Queries for reporting in Popdock, Power BI, or Tableau
- Import Business Central Queries into Microsoft Excel for data analysis
03 Data Migration
Migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central without code
Moving to a new accounting system requires lots of careful planning, data mapping, and validation. Without even accounting for reconfiguration and the learning curve. eOne helps you simplify the migration process, so you can import open historical data, archive data from legacy systems, and conveniently access it in Business Central.
What you can do:
- Import open historical data to Business Central
- Archive historical data, SmartLists, and the entire database from Dynamics GP to Azure Data Lake Storage, then access it in Business Central
- Archive historical data, Quick Queries, and the entire database from Dynamics SL to Azure Data Lake Storage, then access it in Business Central
- Archive historical data, specific sets, and the entire database from Dynamics NAV to Azure Data Lake Storage, then access it in Business Central
- Archive data from SQL in Azure Data Lakes, then access it in Business Central
- Create reports that combine historical data and data in a single report
- Embed historical data filtered by parameters on specific Business Central records
Take control of reporting in Dynamics 365 Business Central without code
With eOne’s reporting suite, you get the tools to create customized reports and access data in Dynamics Business Central, Microsoft Excel, or other collaboration tools you already use. Without waiting on IT.
What you can do:
- Create reports with additional Dynamics 365 tables included
- Generate list views or charts of paid and open invoices
- Aggregate and subgroup total monthly sales to analyze transactions by item type, salesperson, dimensions, and more
- Combine data from Business Central and payment gateways to view failures, successes, and details like credit card failures
- Track and analyze timesheet and billing details per employee
- Generate commission reports that combine data from Business Central and your CRM
- Produce reports that summarize and compare data, such as identifying vendors missing their current 1099 form
Remove the reliance on IT. Make custom and advanced reporting simple for Dynamics 365 Business Central users.Learn more
Simplify your migration project to Dynamics 365 Business Central.Learn more
No more custom development bottlenecks from native options in Microsoft’s stack. Empower your IT team and savvy business users to…Learn more
Two-way integration templates between ShipStation and Dynamics 365 Business Central.Learn more
Two-way integration templates between Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Business Central built for SmartConnect.com, sync up both master records…Learn more
Build custom data integration and automation without code.Learn more
Access, archive, & report on data from anywhere.Learn more
Two-way integration templates between WooCommerce & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.Learn more
Two-way integration templates between Shopify & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.Learn more
It was simple and such a relief to know we could use a tool that we knew and trusted to continue a critical integration for us. Using SmartConnect to move our integrations built for Dynamics GP to new D365 Business Central integrations provided the best outcome.
Cover more of your Dynamics 365 Business Central integration requirements.