The Purchase Order Excel Template expands beyond the Edit in Excel functionality to provide an interface within Excel that pulls down appropriate information from your D365 Business Central environment – vendors, inventory, currencies, etc. – and allows entry of a multi-line purchase order with data validation built right in.
This Excel template is powered by SmartConnect.com, which gives your team full integration capabilities with not only Dynamics 365 Business Central but also any other connection that is set up within SmartConnect.com.
This eOne service offering includes:
- Deployment of the Excel template on a workstation.
- Connecting OData services within the template to the appropriate Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant.
- Creation of a new SmartConnect.com tenant (if the company does not currently have one).
- Configuration of the purchase order integration within SmartConnect.com.
- 1-hour training covering the Purchase Order Excel template.
- 1-hour training overview of SmartConnect.com (if new SC.com customer).
When complete, your team will have a configured purchase order Excel template that can be easily copied and deployed to other workstations. A SmartConnect.com environment will also be accessible by your team to add additional integrations or to modify the existing integration(s) that are deployed.
Additional customization of the template – creating additional fields, changing the logic processes, modifying the underlying integration, etc. – is not within the scope of this offering. The eOne Solutions services team would be able to define any additional requirements as an add-on to this offering.
*A SmartConnect.com monthly subscription is required.